Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Convention: What I Bought

I think one of the questions I get asked most often is, what did I buy at the homeschool convention?  I think pictures are the easiest way to show that. 



Besides what is in the picture I also purchased our Horizons Phonics program.  After years of making fun of my best friend for her love of Andrew Pudewa we will be using IEW this coming school year for writing and grammar.  Both of these companies offer free shipping at the convention. I love that they just send it to my house.  I don't have to haul more stuff around all day.

The kids favorite purchase were the robot can and fidgets.  The fidgets are so popular I will be buying more. 

If you have any questions about what I purchased I'm happy to answer them.  Just send me an email at Tbs7100@yahoo.com

If you are curious at how I pick out our curriculum you can read this POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31