As I sat down to write my goals for 2016 I reflected back on what I have accomplished this year. I didn't cross everything off of my list but I'm happy with what I did accomplish. I enjoyed a few things so much they are back on the list for the new year. Here is what I completed this year.
1. I read 43 books. If you would like to see what I read you can check out my pinterest board: HERE
2. I finished 7 craft projects. One was cute bow ties for my guys to wear at Easter.
3. I am exercising 5 days a week.
4. We tried a new recipe each month. One of our favorites was this pound cake!
5. I did two things that scared me. I spoke at a Girls Retreat and I spoke at our monthly homeschooling meeting. Can you tell I don't like public speaking?
6. Trevor & I took an anniversary trip. We left the kids with my parents and were gone a few days. It was a great break for both of us. It was so good for our marriage.
7. We had 18 families over for dinner. You can read more about that here- Who's coming for dinner?
8. We took a family vacation to see my brother in Houston. Trip to see Kevin
9. I spent one/one time with each of the kids this year.
Here are my goals for 2016:
Read 60 books
Finish 6 craft projects
Walk/run a 5K
Try a new recipe once a month
Do something that scares me
Send a note/card to a friend once a week
Date night once a month
Read 6 books together
Take an anniversary trip without our kids
Remodel our bedroom
Write Trevor a note once a month
Take a family vacation
Have a family over for dinner at least once a month
Take each child on a date
Read or listen to one book a month
I have fallen in love with goal writing over the last several years. I would love to hear what your plans are for the new year. Feel free to hold me accountable during the year to see how I'm progressing on my goals!