Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Stitch Fix # 2 Review

I've had several people ask me about what exactly is Stitch Fix.   The easiest way to describe it is like having your own personal stylist go shopping for you.   There is a $20 styling fee you pay when you order your fix.  Then the stylist looks at your account profile and pinterest account if you have one.  They then pick out 5 things to send you.  You try on the things at home, keep what you like and send back what you don't want.  If you purchase all 5 of your pieces you get them for 25% off.    Here is what I received in today's box. 

Pixley
This shirt was really cute.  It was light weight and would have been great for hot summer days.  I didn't think the tie at the waist was flattering or age appropriate for me.
Gilli
I loved this dress.  It was comfortable and the perfect length.  It hit right at my knees.  It was very form fitting and drew attention to parts of my body I prefer to keep hidden:)
Renee C
This skirt is great but WAY to long.  Even in the note from the stylist she mentioned it might be too long for my small frame but I could fold the waist band over.  To give you an idea of how many times I had to fold it over to not be stepping on it - I could wear the skirt as a strapless maxi dress.  I'm sad to be sending it back but hoping the petite sizes will work next time.
Romolo
I really wanted to keep this necklace.  I loved everything about it except the price tag.  I just can't justify spending $38 on a piece of costume jewelry!
Le Sample
This is the one item I kept this time.  It fits great and is lose fitting unlike a lot of tank tops.  It can easily be dressed up to wear to church or I can wear it to a day at the park with my kids.


Over all I think the stylist did a great job picking out pieces I liked.   I was a little disappointed that I only kept one thing.  This was my Mother's Day present and I was hoping to keep the whole box.   If you're interested in trying it out here is my referral link.  Stitch Fix Referral  It will walk you through the process of setting up an account. 

If you want to see what was in my first box here is my review - 1st Stitch Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31