Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Clutter Free Day #2

BEFORE




AFTER


Here are a couple For Reals about these pictures:

1.  I forgot to the clean the doors.  When I took the picture this morning I realized I didn't clean out the doors.  I'll be adding that to the months to do list.

2.  The amount of dog hair that was hidden under those drawers on the bottom made me gag!

3.  My family has a problem - I found 5 containers of sour cream in our fridge.  All but one were open.

4.  I need to find a good way to store food in the freezer.  The pigs had a smorgasbord with the amount of freezer burnt food I cleaned out. 

5.  Breakfast was easy this morning - blue berry muffins, strawberry bread and peach upside down cake. All thanks to cleaning out the freezer!

How are you going on your clutter challenge?  What are you working on this week?

To follow along  - Day # 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31