Pages

Monday, June 13, 2022

Week # 3 Meal Plan

I did better this week on spending less.  The grand total is $59.47.  I'm sure there will be a mid-week stop for more milk and bread.  With the rising cost of everything, I don't see any way to cut our grocery bill more.  I did compare Walmart and Aldi prices per item this week, something I have not done in a while.  Bacon and cheese are cheaper at Walmart.  Everything else is the exact same price or cheaper at Aldi.  I'm not sure saving $2 is worth the extra stop at Walmart.  Here is what I bought and our meal plan for the week. 


Breakfast is on your own at our house.  This week we have cereal, frozen waffles, oatmeal and eggs to eat.

Monday:

Lunch:  Hamburger helper and fruit

Dinner:  Black bean nachos


Tuesday: 

Lunch:  Pita sandwiches, chips and veggies

Dinner:  Fried ham and macaroni and cheese


Wednesday: 

Lunch:  Salad bar

Dinner: Pancakes and bacon


Thursday: 

Lunch:  Canned soup

Dinner:  Tacos


Friday:

Lunch:  Breakfast sandwiches and fruit

Dinner:  Cookout - hotdogs, brats, baked beans and smores


Saturday: 

Lunch:  BLT and chips

Dinner:  Friends house - I'm making dessert 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31