Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Meatless Meals

With the continued increase of prices at the grocery store, I've been looking for ways to stretch our food budget.  One way we have done that in the past is to eat less meat.  For most of my kids' lives we have eaten at least 2 evening meals a week without any meat.  I feel like it's always the same thing.  I asked yesterday on Facebook for some new ideas - my friends did not disappoint.  You can check out that thread here -   Meatless Meals on Facebook

Here are the staples for meatless meals in our house.  


Quiche



Rice & Beans - We do burritos, quesadillas or just refried beans with Mexican rice.  

Baked Potato Bar


Black Bean Nachos

Bowtie Mushroom Pasta

Veggie Stir Fry

Spaghetti with Marina

Cheese Manicotti 

Cheese Enchiladas 

Salad Bar



I'm thinking as much as my family loves Tetzel Primes pretzels - I should figure out how to make some at home.  They are a meal regardless of if you get a plain or loaded one! 



What are your favorite meatless meals?  Comment below or add to the long list happening on Facebook!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31