Pages

Monday, April 18, 2022

Convention 2022

Over the years I have nicknamed myself, a homeschool convention junkie.  I think I have attended every different one that is available in the Midwest.  I have gone to a convention every year, except during covid, since Eliana was in kindergarten.  Some years I went to more than one.  This year the kids wanted to go; I wasn't really excited about it.  I've been homeschooling long enough there really isn't anything new for me to learn.  I attended a few dyslexia sessions.  I enjoyed Sarah Mackenzie and Andrew Pudewa's joint session the most.  Everyone always wants to know what I bought at convention.   The 2 vendors I normally buy the most from were not at the convention I attended.  I didn't buy any curriculum this year.  Here is what I purchased, plus everyone got a new pack of Historical Conquest Cards.

If you're not familiar with Historical Conquest here is their website:  Historical Conquest


Most of this Josiah requested:  

2 new metal pencil sharpeners

Charcoal pencils

Good quality white easer

Watercolor paper

Battleship game paper

A few different drawing pencils


If you're headed to a convention in the next few months, here is a post I wrote several years ago.  


How to Survive Homeschool Convention











No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31