Pages

Friday, January 10, 2020

Bethany's 2020 Goals



If you want to see how I did on my 2019 goals you can read this 2019 Goals

Personal:
Prayer Journal daily - Have kept a prayer journal all year
Create something every month -  I didn't make one this this year
Do something out of my comfort zone - Had no contact with the outside world for 6 weeks 
Keep my email inbox empty - I had months where I accomplished this and months I didn't
No social media for one month - Gave up all social media for lent

Family:
Go to a National Park - Trip to Great Smoky Mountains
Have professional family pictures taken - Taken in September
Game night once a week - Started the year strong fizzled out during the stay at home order
Do something special to honor Bryan's 40th birthday - Bryan's birthday is in March - just when the crazy of 2020 started
Camping trip with friends -  Family Camp

Health:
Finish the 40 day sugar fast  - Completed again this year
Yoga 3 days a week - Was doing great until the holidays
Walk/run a 5K -  I did an ultra marathon with EIU for Homecoming

Marriage:
Date night once a month - We didn't have a date every month but did pretty good for being stuck at home most of the  year
20th Anniversary trip without kids - Not the trip we had planned but we ran away for a weekend in July
Join the Coles County Genealogical Society - We joined and then all meeting were cancelled
Read A Severe Mercy by Sheldon Vanauken - Still haven't started
Pray together daily - Still not daily but praying together more than we were a year ago

Financial:  Failed on everything in the category
Keep budget and envelopes up to date
Pay off C.C. debt
Have 2 no spend months

Friendship:
Write a note a week - I think I sent more than one a week
Have 12 families over for dinner - 2020 made this one a little hard
Host 1 ECIHEN event a month - Started hosting nature hikes when stay a home order was lifted
Attend Wild + Free with friends - Conference cancelled

Reading: 
I did a whole post on what the kids and I are reading.  Here it is:  What I'm Reading in 2020




No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31