Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

40th Birthday Girls Weekend



One of my goals for the year was to take weekend girls trip.  Last weekend we loaded up in my van and headed to Indiana.  We stayed at this amazing cabin.  If you are going to Bloomington or Nashville, I can't recommend this place enough.  The family that owns it was great to work with.  Here is the link to the profile:  CABIN



Shawna cooked us dinner Friday night!  Doesn't it look amazing?  I may haven't eaten more than 2 tacos!



Saturday we spent the day in Nashville.  It was lot of fun to see all the different shops.  There was no way we could see everything in one day.  I can't wait to go back!


Shawna & I may have had a little to much fun at a few of the shops! 

If anyone has every talked to Laura or I you have heard us mention Dr.  Kevin Leman or his book First Born Advantage.  We passed this church on our way in Friday night.  We stopped on Sunday morning for a photo op.  Yes - my friends are also first borns!

The church was having services while we took this picture!  Hopefully no one looked out the windows during the service! 


It was a great weekend.  Thanks to all of our husbands for holding down things on the home front.  I can't recommend getting away for a few days enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31