Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

For Real: LIFE

Someone asked me last week why I wasn't posting my meals plans every week.  Whoops - I don't have a reason other than life happened.   I wanted to say, "I'll get right on that."  Reality is it probably won't happen again until after the first of the year.  Soccer is over but the holidays are starting.  December is a crazy month at our house.  Isn't it that way at everyone's house this time of year.  We just add on 3 birthdays that month.  Good reminder - don't ever tell God - I'm not having babies in December!  Yes!  I'm sure he had a good laugh about it too!

Here's currently a few For Real Pictures of what is happening around here!

This is the current state of my living room.

We took a cabinet off the kitchen wall.  Everything in the cabinet had to go somewhere.  This is currently what the kitchen counter looks like. 

I was so proud of myself this year, I put our Thanksgiving tree up on the 1st.  It's the 15th, we haven't put one leaf on it! 
I took this picture to remind myself my kids are learning without me.  I came home the other day to discover this hanging off the back deck.  It's one of 3 bird feeders the boys have made with no help from me.  All three have feed in them and birds are often spotted eating out of them! 


What for real moments are happening in your life today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31