I turn the big 40 this year. Because of that I decided to change up my yearly goal setting. Rather than set up goals based on subjects like I have in the past, I made a list of 40 things to do this year. I'm rather excited about turning 40. Had you told me that years ago I would have laughed at you. I see how much my life has changed in the last 10 years and can't wait to see what the next 10 hold. I'm sure you have heard the quote, "Do not complain about growing old. It is a privilege denied to many." Since Bryan's death I have looked at growing old completely differently. So here's to 2017! Let's see what awesome things my 40th year brings!
40 Things to do in 2017
2. Start a gratitude journal
4. Research what it would take to finish my degree
7. Spend a whole day at the library reading
10. Find a good foundation and
11. Volunteer regularly as a family
15. Host a fancy dinner party - I'm talking suits and dresses!
17. Finish couch to 5k and run a 5k
27. Go down the toboggan in Indiana
29. Get a mammogram
32. Take a month off from electronics
36. Read through the entire bible
38. Go camping somewhere new