Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

WHAT? It's November!

How did that happen?

It seems like just yesterday I was setting my goals for the year. 
 
Now I'm looking at them thinking - wow - where did this year go?
 

Here is a look at how I did on my October goals:

I read 5 books
I did a little extra blogging  - but I'm still not up to date on field trips or my 7 Experiment posts.
I finished my 7 Experiment - I promise to blog about it. ^ see above statement^
I did a little Christmas shopping!  I'm going to have to kick it into high gear to be done by Thanksgiving!
I finished 3 craft projects.  I'll share pictures as soon as get them hung up!
My Little Turkeys!

Here are the goals for November:

Read 7 books
Have 2 families over for dinner
Go on a date with Trevor
Finish my Christmas shopping
Finish kitchen curtains
Catch up on blogging
Go on a date with two of the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31