I wrote a post earlier this week titled, It's your attitude it sucks! Basically I just explained how I have had a terrible attitude lately. I deleted the post because after reading it I realized how negative I really had become. The title of this post really makes me laugh! It reminds me of a little girl who is all grown up now. Here is why, Trevor was babysitting our God children one day and the oldest told her brother in the middle of a fight, " J.... it's your attitude it sucks!" Trevor couldn't wait to tell her mom about it when she got home. He knew exactly where she had heard such an expression. Sucks really doesn't sound that bad until it is coming out of a 3 year old. The statement has been a good laugh for us all ever since.
So in regards to my attitude - it still stinks! I think acceptance is the first step to getting over this hump. I've asked a few friends to pray for me. I've also committed to being thankful instead of negative. So here is my list what I am currently thankful for!
1. Yesterday a dear friend had a dr appointment and heard the words - REMISSION!
2. Jesus Christ
3. Healthy and active children
4. A good marriage
5. Those stinky pigs that are going to taste so good in a few months!
6. Good friends that love in me through the good, bad and the ugly!
7. The internet and how it allows me to connect with people on a daily basis.
8. Being able to stay home with my kids - as stressful as homeschooling can be I wouldn't trade it for anything.
9. Air Conditioning
10. McDonalds Coke
I would love to hear what you are thankful for today!