Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Winter Fun: Host Mardi Gras 2015

When we made our Winter Fun List I really didn't want to host Mardi Gras.  I planned on hosting a Valentine party for our homeschool group and both events would be so close together this year.  Well, my children were a little disappointed when I didn't want it on the list.  We agreed to a low- key party.  We only invited 2 families to join us. Here are a few pictures of the festivities. 

These were the only decorations I got out this year.  Napkins and Mardi Gras beads!
 
Beignets

Jambalaya
 
Cajun Veggies
Festive Deviled Eggs
Last Year Josh got the prize!  This year he made the cupcakes!
Eliana got so excited because she gets to make the cake next year!

Group picture with my BFF's!  I can't image life without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31