Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

February 2015 Goals

As I sat down this weekend I realized I never wrote down my January goals.  I was a little nervous that I started off the year on a bad note and didn't accomplish anything.  As I went over my yearly goals I was pleasantly surprised.

 Here is what I accomplished in January:

 
Tried 2 new recipes
Copy Cat Trader Joe's Cowboy Bark - it was amazing! Seriously follow the link and try it!
Taco Balls - These were ok but we all agreed they were lacking something.  I won't be making them again.
 
Had our first family over for dinner
The kids and I are currently listening to The Last Hero.
Read 5 books

I have gone back and forth on whether or not to share my plans for each month.  I decided I always do better with a little accountability.
 
Here are my goals for February:

Read 5 books
Clean out the fridge
Try 2 new recipes
Have a family over for dinner
Finish the kitchen walls
Make valentine craft


What are your goals for the month?  I love to hear what other people are doing.

1 comment:

  1. may I had host two-day garage sale fundraiser and prepare for road trip....

    ReplyDelete

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31