Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

For Real - Friday!

I have had two people tell me this week I have it all together.  I quickly corrected them, but in case they don't believe me here's a look at my week.

1.  We have been gone every day this week.  There is laundry all over the couch, in the washer and the dryer and in baskets all over the living room.  The sink is full of dirty dishes.  My house hasn't been picked up or cleaned in over a week.

2.  Eliana and I have not done spelling, writing or language at all this week.

3.  Yesterday was the anniversary of my brother's death.  As always, I am an emotional wreak.  I cried every time I was in the car yesterday to avoid crying in front of people!

4.  I ate an entire box of girl scout cookies by myself last night.

5.  We are going to visit my brother in few days.  We will be gone an entire week - I have packed nothing!

6.  I asked Trevor to take care of two things before we left on vacation.  Neither thing has been done yet and my anger is growing!

7.  I have 100 things I need to be doing this morning.  I am writing this post and scrolling on Facebook instead.  I am overwhelmed and don't know where to start.  Avoiding doing anything is just easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31