Friday, January 3, 2014
January 2014 Goals
I have never been one to set New Year's resolutions. I just feel like if something doesn't become a habit it really won't change. I started goal setting a few years ago. When we got to the end of our first year of homeschooling I realized I had no way to judge how we did. We now write school goals each fall. I carried that over to my own life a few years later. It has helped to push me to do things I wouldn't have done.
Last year I didn't set goals each month. I had a large list of things I wanted to do by the end of the year. It was overwhelming and I didn't get a lot accomplished. I still did a lot more than I would have done without a list at all. This year I am making smaller monthly goals. I will have to check them more often and hopefully cross more things off this year.
I would love the accountability (really the only reason I am blogging about it).
Here are my goals for January.
What are your goals for the month?
1. Make a Mom Binder
I'll be blogging about this to show you what it is.
2. Tear the rest of the wallpaper down in the kitchen.
3. Organize & clean out the linen/craft closet.
4. Read 5 books.
5. Continue with the Read the Bible in a year. I joined a Facebook group for accountability. I would love for you to join us. Leave a comment and I'll send you the link.
6. Exercise 3 times a week.
7. Wash the items on top of the kitchen cabinets.
8. Have a date with Trevor.
9. Add a family game night once a week.
10. Make homemade Krispy Cremes.
11. Make a grey felt flower.
12. New Recipe to try: White Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas.
at 11:17 AM