Considering we had a snow storm at the beginning of the month that left us without power and our family was then hit with the flu this week, I feel fortunate that I still accomplished most of the things on my list. A few things have been moved to February, but I feel really good about what I got done.
1. Make a Mom Binder: I did make it! I haven't blogged about it yet - but I promise I will!
2. Tear the rest of the wallpaper down in the kitchen: I finished one wall.
3. Organize & clean out the linen/craft closet.
4. Read 5 books. I read 8 books this month.
5. Continue with the Read the Bible in a year.
I did every day till this week. I'm a little behind, but plan to catch up this weekend.
6. Exercise 3 times a week. Lost 4 pounds
7. Wash the items on top of the kitchen cabinets. Washed everything but the tea pots.
8. Have a date with Trevor. This was our plan for Thursday night - then we both got the flu:(
9. Add a family game night once a week. We did game night one week.
10. Make homemade Krispy Cremes. Didn't happen
11. Make a grey felt flower. Walmart has no grey felt. I was sure I would make it to a craft store this month, that didn't happen either.
12. New Recipe to try: White Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas. We tried them but like our regular recipe better.