Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Who wants to join me?



In March of 2013, I joined in on Money Saving Mom's Early to Rise Challenge.  It was not an easy task to start. Getting up earlier was hard but by the end of the month I really enjoyed it.   I was able to get into a good morning routine.  Then in November Trevor started working lots of over time.   That meant in order to see my husband my bed time got later and later.   With that my early mornings were no longer happening.  Now that the extra work is behind us, I would like to get up early again.

One of my goals for the year is to establish a good morning routine.  It really just makes my whole day go better. 

My plan for the next 30 days is to blog what time I get up each morning.    I really need accountability!   So by telling people what time I get up each day it will make me get my lazy self out of bed.

Who would like to join me?  It is always more fun to do something with friends.  Remember it is not a competition to see who can get up the earliest.  It is about what is best for you!

I won't be posting  to facebook each day.  If you want to see what time I am getting up you will have to become a follower! 


2 comments:

  1. maybe....if I can take weekends off????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be taking the weekends off. You can do whatever you want! I just need you to hold me accountable:)

      Delete

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31