Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Things that make me think of Bryan!



Bryan! 

   1.   Diet Mt. Dew
    2.    Black ice
    3.    Basketball
    4.    When Jeremiah concentrates and sticks his tongue out of the side of his mouth.
    5.  Justin spontaneously stopping by.
    6.   Eliana & Josiah playing – how he does whatever she says.
    7.   St. Patrick’s Day



8.  When anyone says make a joyful noise unto the Lord – in regards to singing!
9.  When I have a home improvement project and need help!
10.    Eliana saying, “Why did God give me 3 brothers?”   Something I said multiple times during my childhood and how I would give anything for all 3 of them to be here!

1 comment:

  1. sending hugs your way! St. Patrick's Day always makes me think of him. And sometimes when Jeremiah does a slow smile, I can see Bryan reflected there!

    ~Shawna

    ReplyDelete

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31