Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Prayers of a child

This morning the laptop battery was completely drained.  We need to purchase a new power cord, but keep forgetting about it.  Normally, if you hold it just right it will charge the battery.  This morning that was not the case.  Of course my plans for the day involved working on some school stuff online.  So I asked the kids to pray that God would fix the computer.  

Jeremiah's simple pray was, "Dear God, Please make the computer work."  Within seconds of his "Amen", Josiah was yelling, "Mom it's back on."  I am forever the doubting Thomas.  I didn't believe him!  But as you can see the computer is back up and running.  

I love it when God uses simple things to grow my kid's faith!

So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer.  Ezra 8:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31