Pages

Friday, July 8, 2022

This Weeks Meal Plan 7/4/21

The garden has started to produce so that means we will be eating a lot more veggies than we have the last several months.  That also means my meal plans will mostly be based on what is currently ripe in the garden.  


Here is what I bought this week.  My total was $58.57.  I still need to buy cheese for pizza this weekend.  I'm guessing my total after that will be around $65.  The kids have been begging for ice cream, so I was happy to still be under budget after buying it.  


Breakfast is on your own in the summer.  This week my kids ate cereal, oatmeal and yogurt. 

Monday:  

Lunch:  Homemade charcuterie board - basically I cleaned out all the cheese, lunch meat and nuts from the fridge and pantry

Dinner:  4th of July we ate at food trucks at the park 


Tuesday: 

Lunch:  Ramen and lunchables

Dinner:  Homemade Chick fila sandwiches, chips & snap peas


Wednesday: 

Lunch:  Hotdogs, chips and cucumbers

Dinner:  Hamburger stroganoff


Thursday: 

Lunch:  Frozen pizza

Dinner:  Stuffed zucchini boats


Friday:  

Lunch:  Sandwiches, chips, carrots and applesauce

Dinner:  Ham and macaroni casserole


Saturday: 

Lunch:  Leftovers

Dinner:  Homemade pizza, salad and breadsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31