Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

60 Books in 2018

I decided to try a different approach to my reading list this year.  For the last several years I have been making a list of the books I wanted to read.  In 2017 I read 45 books; you can see what I read HERE.  Very few of those came from my 2017 list .    This is my plan this year.  I've decided to read 60 books and I have broken them up into categories.  Basically - I'll be reading 5 books a month.

Read 12 books aloud to the kids - here is the first part of our school List

Read 12 books for book club

Read 12 books with Trevor - Here is our list

Listen to 12 Audio Books

Finish Modern Mrs. Darcy 2018 Book Challenge


If you want to follow my progress throughout the year you can follow me on

PINTEREST

GOODREADS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31