Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Money Challenge Week # 1

Since I had already purchased groceries for this week I expected it to be easy.  We ran out of milk on Thursday.  We survived till Sunday without any milk.  I'll be buying more milk this week.  We only ate out on Sunday.  Our family was going out after church and invited us to go with them.  Trevor packed his lunch every day.  I did use the change in my purse one day to buy a coke! I did make one trip to Walmart this week.  Here is what we needed!

The total was $20.13.  That left us with $4.87 of our weekly budget left.  More than enough to buy milk, I just never made it to the store. 

Here is this weeks Meal Plan.  I've added our breakfast and lunch menu to the list.  Since we are eating out of the stockpile, what we normally eat won't work all month.

MONDAY:
B- Cinnamon toast and melon
L- Grilled cheese, veggies and apples
D - Black bean nachos

TUESDAY:
B - Breakfast burritos
L - Home made lunchables and veggies
D - Hamburger helper and homemade bread

WEDNESDAY:
B - Toast and eggs
L - PBJ and apple sauce
D - Meatloaf, potatoes and green beans

THURSDAY:
B - Muffins
L - Pork burgers and French fries
D - Rice and bean tacos

FRIDAY:
B - Sausage gravy and biscuits
L - Pack a lunch for the park
D - Pulled pork sandwiches and chips

SATURDAY:
B - Cereal
L - Hamburger helper
D - Pagalia's Pizza - My mother's day present


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31