Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Co-op 2015/2016

This year we participated in our first co-op.  If you are unfamiliar with what a co-op is you can check out this LINK.  Her schedule is very similar to ours but we only meet twice a month for a semester at a time.   My kids have had a great time!  They have taken music, art, PE, book clubs, and cooking classes.  Second semester I decided to jump into teaching mode.  I taught a Charlotte Mason art class for our elementary students and a Home Economics class for our jr/sr high students.   I was terrified to teach other peoples kids.  (Funny - since that is what I went to school for).  I ended up having a great time.  I LOVED teaching home economics.  I have even agreed to teach that again next semester.   On our last day of co-op we had a presentation day.  Jeremiah showed off his taekwondo skills.  Eliana did a couple of skits with her drama class.  The twins sang a song from their book club class.  My home economics students made yummy snacks to share.    Here are a few pictures from this semester!

Jeremiah's Demonstration


Cupcakes from my Home Ec class
Elaina during one of her skits

This was a great group of girls to spend the semester with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31