Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Last Week of Summer Break

Every year I say the same thing, "The week before school starts I'm not scheduling anything.  I'm staying home to get stuff ready for school."  Some of you are laughing at that statement.  I don't think I have actually done it once.  This year was no exception.  We had something every day last week.  I wouldn't change it!  We had a great week and got to see lots of our friends.  It was a wonderful way to end our summer.  Here are a few pictures of our fun!

We went swimming at a friends pool.  I forgot to takes pictures while the kids were swimming.  This is the massive group good bye hugs!

We celebrated this cutie's 5th Birthday.  Hobbit birthday pictures to follow!
We finally made it to the drive in.  Kids movies were few and far between this summer.  We saw Minions, clearly the dumbest movie I have ever watched.  Our Drive In has a double feature - so we also saw Max.  I highly recommend it, but take a box of Kleenex.
Our homeschooling group hosts a Back to School Skating Party to kick off the school year! 
Seriously, we have the best group EVER! 
This one of the clear pictures I got of the evening.  Jeremiah and his best friend!

We crossed off another thing on our Summer Fun List
It is wonderful that our kids are now all old enough to bowl!
We spent one last day at the beach with JoJo and Nancy! 
It was the perfect way to say goodbye to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31