Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May/June Goals 2015

Here is everything I accomplished in May!

We finished school.  Expect Eliana - she will be working on Math for most of the summer!

I read 6 books.

I finished 16 of my 20 Days Clutter Fee Challenge

We had 1 family over for dinner.

We tried Peach Upside Down Cake.  I made it with frozen peaches we had in the freezer.  It was good but I think it would be even better with fresh peaches!

We have decided on where we will be going for our anniversary - we are just waiting to see if my mom got the time off to watch our kids.


June 2015 Goals:

Continue C25K

Find a race to run in the fall and sign up

Try 2 new recipes

Read 6 books

Make the boys nerf storage chest

Have 2 families over for dinner

Finish the kitchen walls - FINALLY!

Finish my clutter free challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31