Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Clutter Free Day #10

I'm half way done with this month's clutter free challenge.  I thought picking one project a day during the week would be easy.  Boy -was I wrong.  I spent Saturday playing catch up.  This week I spent most of my time in the school room.  Take a look at this week's posts if you would like to see how I store most of my school stuff.  Here is the closet in the school room.  It holds all of our curriculum we are not using, my scrapbooking stuff, plus all of our holiday decorations but Christmas.  As you can see in the before picture the mess had spilled out of the closet onto the floor. 

BEFORE

 
AFTER

 
I've still got 10 days left.  Have you been de-cluttering along with me?   I would love to hear about or see your progress.  Do you want to follow along?  Here is the original post 20 Days Clutter Free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31