Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Goals for March/April 2015

I had some really big plans for April.  The first few days of the month have all ready not gone according to plan so I tweaked my goals and took a few things of the list all together. Here is what I plan to do in April.

1. Try 2 new recipes
2. Read 5 books
3. Have 2 families over for dinner
4. Tackle one spring cleaning project each week - starting this week!
5.  Start C25K

Here is a realistic review of how March went.

We were on vacation for a little over a week.  I really thought that wouldn't mess up my plans - boy was I wrong.  We are still not back into a good groove since we came home. I was also gone every weekend in March.  I didn't realize how much I do get done on the weekends, until I didn't have any weekends at home.   I had planned on starting the couch to 5k program on vacation.  The hotel had a workout room and I  thought that would be a good way to begin.  The workout room was closed and that just ruined my plans.  I didn't workout at all last month and my pants have let me know that is a problem.  Due to a death in the family and the craziness of the month we didn't have anyone over for dinner.  I only read 4 books and a couple of the ones I counted were audio books we listened to in the van on our road trip.  March was not my most productive month.  I did manage to make one new recipe this month.  Half of the family loved it the other half didn't.  Trevor and I both enjoyed it so I will probably make it again.


I also completed one of my yearly goals and did something that scared me.  I spoke at a jr/sr high girls retreat.  My session went fine.  I'm not exactly sure how the girls thought it went.  I didn't pass out or throw up, so I considered it a success.  I didn't take any pictures while I was away.  The girls did make these boards during my session.  Each card has a quality of a princess on it. 

 
By far March was not a great month to cross things off my list.  It was a great month for me.  We finally took a family vacation.  I got to spend a few days with my brother that I only see a couple of times a year.  I meet some amazing Godly women at the retreat.  I finished out the month with a girls weekend at a homeschool convention.  On paper I may have not accomplished much but over all March was an amazing month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31