Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Technology Fast

We have been discussing for some time taking a break from all of our screen time.  We decided June would be a good month.  It is nice enough the kids can play outside but not so terribly hot. The kids will be giving up the Xbox, the kindle and TV.  Trevor and I will be giving up TV, social media & computer time.

In my head I think I will love this, no more begging at all hours to be able to play on the Xbox.  In reality I will be having major withdrawals from all the time I sit in front of the computer.

There are a few exceptions to the fast:

1.  We will still be checking email - once a day.  I have responsibilities for my home schooling group that  I can't just stop doing them for a month, so I will be working on ECIHEN once a day too.

2.  Family movie night - we may limit it to a couple times this month rather than once a week.

3. Trevor & I will be working through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University  which involves watching videos.

If you need to get a hold of us this month send us an email or give us a call
Trevor:  Treebuck.stewart@gmail.com
Bethany:  Tbs7100@yahoo.com

This will be our last post for the month - talk to you again in July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31