Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

How I did on my May Goals

May Goals

1.  Wash all the windows - I've got about 1/2 of them done

2. Start cleaning out the utility room -  We cleaned out the room, got rid of a freezer & moved everything else around.  This room has never looked so good!

3.  Make homemade mozzarella - moved to June goals

4. Sew Eliana a skirt - didn't happen

5.  Make bourbon street chicken -  didn't happen

Continue until they become habits:

 1.  Read 5 books - I read 4 this month

2.  Drink more water- My super hero water bottle and I are pretty inseparable these days!

3.  Read the Bible in a year - currently in Psalms

4.  Exercise 4 times a week - Still struggling to fit this into my day.  School is out so I have a lot more free time.  June will be better!

5. Family game night once a week - We have started playing outdoor games - exercise and family time!

6.  Date night once a month - Didn't work this in this month

7.  Get up early - my internal clock wakes me up around 5:30 every morning

8.  Limit sugar intake - This is still so much harder than I thought it would be.  Baby showers, graduation parties, and dinner at friends houses all this month meant a lot more cake & cookies than normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31