1. Wash all the windows - I've got about 1/2 of them done
2. Start cleaning out the utility room - We cleaned out the room, got rid of a freezer & moved everything else around. This room has never looked so good!
3. Make homemade mozzarella - moved to June goals
4. Sew Eliana a skirt - didn't happen
5. Make bourbon street chicken - didn't happen
Continue until they become habits:
1. Read 5 books - I read 4 this month
2. Drink more water- My super hero water bottle and I are pretty inseparable these days!
3. Read the Bible in a year - currently in Psalms
4. Exercise 4 times a week - Still struggling to fit this into my day. School is out so I have a lot more free time. June will be better!
5. Family game night once a week - We have started playing outdoor games - exercise and family time!
6. Date night once a month - Didn't work this in this month
7. Get up early - my internal clock wakes me up around 5:30 every morning
8. Limit sugar intake - This is still so much harder than I thought it would be. Baby showers, graduation parties, and dinner at friends houses all this month meant a lot more cake & cookies than normal!