Here is what I accomplished:
Washed all the baseboards
Cut out Eliana's Easter dress
I started the plants for the garden. We have cauliflower, tomatillos & 3 different types of tomatoes growing.
Drink more water - I'm down to one coke a day. It isn't always a certain amount of ounces, but I only allow myself one.
I am down to the last wall of wall paper in the kitchen. I've decided to stop posting my terrible progress and just show you a picture when it is done. Which may not be till next year.
I finally made a felt flower. It was so easy and did not take much time at all.
Here are the things I am hoping to make a habit by the end of the year:
1. Work out 3 times a week - I worked out 2 weeks.
2. Read 5 books this month - I read 4 this month
3. Get up early - Still not up by 5am every morning, but I'm getting there.
4. Read Bible in a year - I just finished Ruth this week.
5. Family Game night once a week - We did this twice
6. Date night with Trevor once a month - We saved this months date for April so we could go see Captain America!