1. Get up early! - I'm up at 5:30am each morning. I would still like to be up at 5am, but I don't want to go to bed at 9pm.
2. Take all the wallpaper down and paint the kitchen. I'm beginning to think this is the project that will never end. It has now moved to the March list.
3. Clean the exterior of all kitchen appliances. They were clean, they don't seem to stay that way long.
4. Make copycat Monical's pizza. We ate at Monical's this month - does that count?
5. Sew a mixer cover. This didn't happen. I made pillows instead.
6. Organize Eliana's closet. Now if I could just get her to keep it that way.
7. Make a felt flower. I bought the felt but still no flower.
Things I want to do each month:
1. Exercise 3 times a week. Lost 6 pounds
2. Continue with reading the Bible in a year. Remembered why I don't like Leviticus!
3. Date night with Trevor once a month. Lunch out without our children.
4. Read 5 books. I read six.
5. Family game night once a week. We made it happen two weeks!