My friend Laura is always posting about her for real life on her blog.
This morning my pastor shared this quote on his facebook page:
Savidge of Ministry Coaching puts it: “When we share our resume, we
invite comparison; when we share our vulnerability, we invite
So here is my attempt at inviting community.
- This is a current picture of my kitchen counter.
- This morning while Josiah and I were reading, Asher decided to brush his teeth. We had to stop school to wash the toothpaste out of Asher's hair. While bathing him, I realized I couldn't remember the last time I gave him a bath.
- This is the first day this week we have done any book work.
- I sent Jeremiah back to bed after he got up this morning. He took a 2 hour nap and he isn't sick.
- The light bulb in my laundry room went out this morning. Since it is pitch dark in that room and I can't change the light bulb without a ladder, I decided I didn't need to do any laundry today. Even though both kids hampers are over flowing with dirty clothes.
So that is a look into my day. What are your for real moments today?