Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Oh What A Day!

So Far ......

Asher has:

Unfolded a couple loads of laundry

Emptied the linen closet

Filled the bathtub with water

Poured a glass of milk into our last container of homemade syrup

Set the table with all of our silverware

Drank the only Coke I have in the house

Spread Styrofoam balls all over his room - from the packaging around our new light bar

Escaped out the front door to go feed the horses next door

The icing on the cake:

A little old lady just stopped to tell me Jeremiah was throwing rocks with his sling shot at cars driving by.  He hit her car!  She didn't have any damage, but wanted me to know what was going on.  Thanking God she had boys and was super nice about it!


It isn't even noon yet!

I think I will go back to bed and start over!

4 comments:

  1. one question: who gave Jeremiah a slingshot?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Asher is beginning to sound more like the twins, I was hoping he was going to stay calm and mellow!

    ReplyDelete

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31