Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentines Party

For those of you that know me well  know I love a good  theme party!  We joined a homeschooling group last year shortly after Asher was born.  Because I had a newborn I didn't do a lot with the group last year.  This year I have gotten very involved.  Since I love planning parties I offered to host a Valentine's Day Party.  We had a great turn out.  We had 11 families join us for the party.  Here a a few pictures from the day!

 The boys were super excited about getting Transformer valentines!
Asher spent most of the day playing in the sensory table.  I  should  say he spent most of the day eating rice and valentine candy out of the sensory table!
Making Valentine Boxes
I Love you Craft!




Make Cupid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31