Pages

Monday, January 1, 2024

How I did on my 2023 Goals

I haven't done a follow-up in a few years.  Since my goal-setting last year was a little different than have done before, I thought this would be a good recap year. 

Here is a link to my 2023 Goals

 Friendship: 

I went out with friends 16 times. 

I hosted 4 Mom nightouts for our homeschooling group. 

I did not host a book club with friends this year. 


Marriage: 

We went on 14 dates.

We didn't read anything together.

No weekend away this year.


Finances:

Did not become debt free this year


Family: 

Family vacation for Eliana's senior trip.


 Les Miserables


Health:

Gained the amount of weight I wanted to lose.

Spent 925 outside this year.

Started a good workout plan - that I enjoy

I did not attend a group fitness class


Home: 

Have entertained teenagers all year.

We didn't have any families over for dinner. 

The bathroom is not finished.


Spiritual: 

I finished another sugar fast

I only memorized one verse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31