Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2022

2022 Goals

 



As I looked over my 2021 goals, I realized I had a really good year.  There are very few things that I didn't cross off as completed.  That means habits have been formed and it is now time to push myself more.  This year's list is a little longer.  Not all of my goals are measurable so I may have a hard time completing them.  If you want to see how I did on my 2021 Goals read this post:  Bethany's 2021 Goals

As I've done the past few years, I broke them down into categories! 


Personal: 

1000 Hours outside - If you're interested in joining me check out https://www.1000hoursoutside.com/

Photobook seasonally

Fail at something

Nature journal once a week

2 Handicraft projects


Spiritual:

Weekly sabbath

Theology book during morning devotional time

One memory verse a month

Weekly random act of kindness

Pray weekly over my friend list 


Health: 

40 Day Sugar Fast - If you would like to join me check out https://www.wendyspeake.com/sugar

Yoga 3 days a week

Daily supplements

Splits

Bike around the block

10,000 steps a day

Social media fast


Marriage:  

Finish Jordan Peterson Class

Date night once a month

Read through Father Brown mysteries

Trip without the kids

Pray daily together

Attend a genealogy society event together


Family:  

Summer/Winter Fun List

Visit a National Park

Hike around Lake Charleston once a month

Volunteer at a local charity

Host ultimate Frisbee monthly during nice weather

Watch a musical once a month

Watch the marvel movie in order 

Attend a homeschool convention


Financial: 

2 no spend months

Budget meeting monthly

Shop for a new to us car

Meet with a financial advisor


Friends: 

Visit a new park or library with Chelsie

Write a note a week 

Monthly date with a friend

Have a family over for dinner once a month

Karaoke with Cat


School: 

RAR 30-day challenge

Watch a RAR video weekly

Teacher Institute days

Track kids outdoor time

Host a monthly ECIHEN event


Reading: 

100 Books

12 - book club books

8- teen book club books

1 - book launch team

6 - self-help/goal setting books

2 - Financial books

6 - Marriage books


I'm still meeting monthly with my goal setting group.  The accountability has really pushed me to finish things when I would rather quit.  If you're trying to tackle some goals this year and would be interested in joining our group just let me know!  I always love encouraging other people to meet their goals!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31