Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

For Real: It's July!

I thought this would be a good time to share with you a for real list of what is happening at our house!

To those of you that look forward to my meal plans each week, I am sorry.  It's been months since I posted them.  I wish I could say it's just that I've been too busy to blog them.  In reality - I haven't planned meals  in months.

June was so busy I didn't even write anything on the calendar.  Normally this is color coded with all of our activities.  I never got it done.



I can't seem to get caught up on anything.  We are done with school but my house is still a disaster.
Part of that is that Eliana is having a rummage sale at the end of the month to raise money for her silver award project.  Since we do not have a garage all the stuff is being stored in our house.  If you come over - it looks like we are moving.

Post VBS mess! 


I'm back to drinking Coke daily and haven't exercised in weeks.  I did hit over 15,000 steps every day for the last 2 weeks - thanks VBS!

If you want a real look at what my life is like during VBS read this POST.  It's from last year but things are pretty much the same.

I went over our yearly goals at the end of June.  The year is half way over - we are doing terrible at crossing things off.  If you want to see how we are doing check this out.  2019 Goals

We have pool passes and have gone to the pool once!

On a positive note - June's temperatures were so mild we didn't turn our air conditioning on until June 30th!

What's your summer looking like!  I'm praying July I can reset and get a little more organized with my life!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31