Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2018

2019 - Reading My Bookshelf!

I decided to try a different approach to my reading list for 2018.  For the last several years I have been making a list of the books I wanted to read.  I set the goal of reading 60 books and broke that down into 5 categories.  I easily passed my goal.  To see what I read you can follow me on GOODREADS.   I decided to increase my goal for 2019 to 70 books. I'm going to stick with the 5 different categories.  I am not including my book club or the teen book club I read in this list.  I'm also planning to read a Caldacott book each week to the kids.  I should easily hit 70 books or more in 2019.  My plan is to read off of my real book shelf and my virtual book shelf.  Here are the 5 categories I have picked this year. 






Read 12 books aloud to the kids - Here is our reading LIST

Read 12 Non - Fiction

Read 12 Fiction

Listen to 12 Audio Books

Finish Modern Mrs. Darcy  Reading Challenge  You can see how I did on my 2018 Challenge HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31