Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

For Real: Week #40

Sorry to those of you that read my meal plan each week.  It's Friday and I'm just now sitting down to type it out!  Here's the honest truth, nothing I planned this week happened.  I have a long list of excuses.  I'll skip all of those and just tell you some times my plans don't work.  Here's a look at what we ate this week for dinner!

Monday:  I went out to dinner with my best friend for my birthday.  Trevor had to work late.  The boys hung out in his office.  They grabbed Pagliai's on the way home.

Tuesday:  French dip sandwiches in the crock pot and potato chips

Wednesday:  Frozen pizza



Thursday:  Fried chicken from the deli, potato salad and cole slaw from Walmart.

Friday:  Eliana is suppose to have a teen party tonight - not sure what the rain is going to do to those plans.  The boys are spending the night with my parents.  Trevor & I are going out to dinner. 

Saturday:  Hot dogs and Macaroni (quick meal)  Our church has our annual harvest party. Let me know if you want to bring your kiddos out - I'll send you the details! 

This has been a crazy week!  Soccer practices are over!  Maybe we can find a good routine now.  Oh. Wait.  It will be November next week.  The busyness of the holidays is just around the corner! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31