Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

For Real: VBS week meal plan

This week is VBS.  I'm the director.  That means most of my responsibilities happened before the week actually started.  My house is showing it's lack of attention over the last few weeks.  The kids spent the morning washing dishes. It's the first time the dishes have been caught up in over a week.  This is my current laundry situation.



Since we all need to be at the church every evening this week.  Dinner is really not happening.  I have no meal plan for the week.  Here are the actual groceries I bought for the week. 


This is suppose to be my month of no processed food, as you can see that is not happening! 

I also spent yesterday drinking this! 
Since you can't really tell the size from the picture - this is a 2 Liter bottle
I can work on being healthy next week!  This week I  just need to survive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31