Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

12 Months to a Healthier Me!

Once we started school back up in August, taking care of myself took a backseat.  I'm not really sure why other than I just got lazy.  School seemed to take so much more time this year than it had in the past.  I've stopped exercising, starting eating more processed food than we have ever eaten, and I'm back to drinking soda regularly again.  Needless to say I feel lousy.  So it's almost a new year, time to start over.  I learned a few years ago I get bored pretty easily.   Supposedly it only takes 30 days to make something a habit.  After our month in Mexico my motto has been, "I can do anything for a month."  So I came up with a plan for the year.  Each month I'll be tackling something new.  Here is the plan:

January:  Cut out soda and work out 3 days a week
February:  Drink a gallon of water a day
March:  Cut out all processed sugar
April:  Focus on making healthy meals
May:  Smoothies for breakfast
June:  Salads for lunch
July:  3 servings a day of fruits and vegetables
August:  No processed food
September:  Increase exercise to 5 days a week
October:  Hit 20,000 steps every day
November:  No fast food all month
December:  Enjoy the Christmas season

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31