Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

For Real: School Is Starting

This post was inspired by this picture that I put on Instagram a few days ago.


Doesn't it look so nice.  I have spent all week trying to get the school room put back together.  We moved some book cases around in the house, because I needed more room for school books.  Here's the thing this only shows you the pretty side.  Here is what the other side of the room looks like.


It was a good reminded for me that what I see in someone's newsfeed is not always the whole truth! 
Here are a few other for real moments as we start school back up next week!

1.  I don't have all of our curriculum ordered.
2.  We are getting Jeremiah tested for a learning disability.  It excites me and terrifies me at the same time.
3.  The kids ate popcorn and cantaloupe for lunch today.  I was to busy to stop organizing and cook.
4.  As always I have no idea how I'm going to homeschool 4 kids in 4 different grades.  Every year I think I won't feel this way but I do. 
5.  Asher turns 7 on Saturday - I'm not coping well with that!
6.  We are traveling to southern Illinois to watch the eclipse on Monday.  I am terrified one of my children will go blind!
7.  I started trying to get back into a good morning routine this week.  5:30 is really early.
8.  The school room is slowly coming together - but that means the rest of my house hasn't been cleaned all week.


That's what is happening at the Stewart house.  What for real moments are you having this week?


1 comment:

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31