Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Spirit Week 2017

I know I have said it 100 times before but I have the best homeschooling GROUP.  One of the moms planned a spirit week for teacher appreciation.  The kids had a great time dressing up every day.  Besides dressing up there were themed questions that the kids and parents answered each day.   On our online forum we shared prayer requests, teacher tips, and home school helps.  It was so much fun.   I hope she plans on doing it again next year.  Here are our photos from the week!

Super Hero Day!
TBT - My 50's guy

TBT - 1980's Diva

TBT - Dust Bowl Farmers
Team Spirit Day -  GO BEARS!

Twin Day - Only one wanted participate
PJ day with friends


After dressing up the kids favorite part was Q & A time.  Each day the kids and I had a different question to answer.  I was to answer on a card and then we compared answers.  It was always something about the teacher.  My favorite question was on the very last day.  What is something I (mom) am good at?  Here is what the kids answered and what my answer was.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31