Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stitch Fix Review #3

This is my 3rd box from Stitch Fix.  I had asked my stylist for a few specific things.  I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of the mailman.    Here is what came in this box and my opinions on each item. 

Moon Collection
 This maxi skirt is a petite.  It fits perfectly for my short frame!  It will be joining my closet with my growing collection of skirts!



Bancroft
 
This is second piece of jewelry I have received.  I will be changing my profile after this fix to not include any accessories.  This piece is $34. That doesn't really fit in my mind, as cheap as possible.  It is also flawed and missing a piece of the necklace.  I'm going to see if they will let me keep it for a discounted price.  If not I will be returning it.  I will not be wasting one of my pieces on an accessory again.  

Market & Spruce
 
I love this t-shirt.  I wish you could feel how soft it is! I currently have 3 gray t-shirts in my wardrobe.  I can't justify buying another one.  But I did really like this shirt. It wasn't too tight but not hanging off of me either.  It fits just right.  I wish it was a different color!
 

Papermoon
This is one of the things I had requested.  I wanted a maxi dress to wear on vacation.  I reminded them that the last maxi they sent me was too long.  I also let them know I am petite and rarely can find a long skirt that fits me.  I was very disappointed as soon as I took this out of the box.  I could tell before putting it on that it wasn't going to fit.  It was about a foot past my ankles - I couldn't even wear it with heels.  My stylist did let me know that they were out of petite maxi dresses but she thought this regular one would work for me.  She obviously didn't look at my height on my profile!  I could pay to have it hemmed but it wouldn't be done before we left on vacation.  It is going back!

Skies are Blue
This is the one piece I LOVED!  I tried to take a picture of the back you could see the keyhole and twist.  The picture isn't the best.  This tank is completely me!  I am happy to be adding this to my wardrobe.


Over all I like the fix much better than my last.  Had the dress fit correctly I would have kept the entire box for the 25% discount.   Here is one thing I really enjoy about Stitch Fix - thanks to my friends who have ordered their own fixes - I received credit for their orders.  Because of their orders I received the tank top completely free and I got the skirt for 60% off retail!  If you're interested in trying it out  here is my referral link:  https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4833986

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31