Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

For Real: Bake Sale

Our friends are hosting a garage sale this weekend to raise money for their adoption.  Eliana wanted to help by having a bake sale.  She spent yesterday baking and was up early this morning to finish.  This is the current state of my kitchen!


A few things you should know about this picture.

We tore off the rest of the wall paper last weekend.  Every wall in my kitchen looks like this - terrible!  I'm not sure when Trevor is going to have time to help me make it look better.  We have 2 families coming over for dinner next week - the walls are stressing me out!

This mess is only one counter top.  The other one is full of dirty dishes.  The kitchen table is full of  stuff too. 

We are on our way out the door to help our friends with the sale.  I'm leaving my kitchen looking like this!  I'll be home late tonight.  It won't get cleaned up till tomorrow!

If your local stop by and buy some of Eliana's treats!  Here is my friends post about the sale! Garage Sale

1 comment:

  1. This post made me cry. I know how much you don't want to leave your kitchen like that. Thank you for doing it for me. I feel loved!

    ReplyDelete

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31