Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

My current theme song!

I love music.   I am always singing or listening to something.  I grew up in house where my mom was always singing.  One of my earliest memories is my mom trying to get me to sing the melody to Jesus Loves Me, while she sang the harmony.  We were sitting on the stairs to my room and I think we tried 10 times before she gave up and let me sing the harmony with her.  To this day most hymns I can't sing the melody to.  I just followed my mom and she always sang the harmony.   I love how music can magically take you back to a time or place in your life.    When I was pregnant with Eliana, I sang Amazing Grace daily.  At the time we were attending a church that only sang modern worship music.    A friend told me she thought the song was just a reflection of what my soul was feeling at the time.   We are in a new season of life now and new songs have filled my soul.    I fell in love with Plumb in high school.  Her sound was so unique and her lyrics are amazing.  It was like she was reading my mind and putting my thoughts and prayers to music.     I am struggling right now spiritually and emotionally.  My heart is heavy!   This song has been my prayer for the last several weeks.   I know God has plan, but in the midst of the struggle I can never see it.  This is my current theme and I wanted to share.

 
 
Do you have a current theme song?  I would love to know what it is.  Is there something that you are struggling with and want someone to pray.  Send me an email and I promise to pray for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31