Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Eliana's Book Report List 2014/2015

Eliana is required to write two book reports each month.  Here is the list of books she can choose from for the year!


Ella Enchanted                                     
Anne of Green Gables
A Wrinkle in Time
The Hundred Dresses
The Penderwicks
Island of the Blue Dolphin
Bat 6
Cheaper by the Dozen
Eloise
The Song of Hiawatha
A Little Princess
King Arthur
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
Pinocchio
The Sword in the Stone
Tom Sawyer
The Wind in the Willows
The House of Pooh Corner
From the Mixed up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
West From Home
Rabbit Hill

2 comments:

  1. What a great list! Also, what a great idea to have a list to pick from! How did you pick what would be on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We started doing this a few years ago so she would read what I would like for her to read. It goes much better when I give her a list to choose from. I think I'll do a blog post on how I pick my books.

      Delete

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31