Here is a look at how I did in April:
1. Wash all the windows - inside & outI just purchased a Norwex window cloth this month. It didn't arrive until last week. I moved the window washing to May's goals.
2. Finish Eliana's Easter Dress
3. Make a homemade version of General Tso's Chicken
We tried this crock pot version. The chicken was really good, it just didn't taste like General Tso's.
4. Limit myself on sugar and only have one dessert at week
I really thought this would be easy. I was so wrong. I eat a lot more sugar than I realized. I put this on the list again for May. I am hoping I can do better.
5. Put the new windows in the kitchen
We still need to buy the windows.
6. Sew a tank dress for me
I didn't even attempt this.
7. Eat a salad for lunch every day
By the end of the month I was tired of salad. It was easier to do this than I expected. It is not something I think I can make a habit of.
Things I plan to continue:
1. Read 5 books this month
2. Drink more water
Still working on this. Down to one Coke a day. I'm slowly making progress.
3. Read the Bible in a year
I'm currently about a week behind.
4. Exercise 3 times a week
This is so much easier now that I can exercise outside.
5. Game night once a week
We only played a game once this month.
6. Date night once a month
We had a lunch date early in the month. We also had our yearly get away for the homeschool convention.
7. Get up early
I've been struggling with this since we got home from the convention.